- Complete all sections of our security protected form
Full name, email, City & country, D.O.B, Good quality photo (drop down menus where possible preferred) A bio with you or your bands information on where you are at with your musical career. Links to your social media (Facebook, Twitter & Instagram) please make sure you have these accounts this is for your benefit for promotion.
- A bio with you or your bands information on where you are at with your musical career.
- Links to your social media (Facebook, Twitter & Instagram) please make sure you have these accounts. Soundcloud, YouTube, Spotify, mp3 (links only)
Entry Closing date Sun 10th July
You will be required to send a song of you or your band singing
You will be notified Mon 11th July if you are successful to be invited to a live audition where possible in your country, otherwise you will be judged via livestream.
You will be judged on the following
- Vocabulary – Song Choice & Lyrical content (we do not accept any profanity, or derogatory content i.e ( bitch, nigger, drugs or marijuana lyrics)
- Vocals – range, flow,
- Visuals (the quality of your submission i.e. how you look, how you come across on camera & how creative your 1 minute acapella is)
- Vibe – How you come across, the emotion or feeling.
- Please send the information in its entirety.
- Make sure you have Instagram, Twitter & Facebook accounts, this is to support you and to increase your fanbase.
- Please note that we are a reggae competition, hip-hop & soul is not reggae. We accept derivatives such as roots, lovers rock, ska, dub, rockers, dancehall etc.
- We do not accept any slackness or derogatory lyrics that may be offensive to any particular man, woman or any particular groups.
- Marijuana songs don’t go down well with our judges either You may need up to 5 original songs should you sail through to the finals (we will allow only one cover with a twist throughout the whole competition).
- You can enter at any age, if you are under 16 you will need parental consent and a parent to submit on your behalf.
- You must have access to a good internet connection should you get through to the live heats. The quality and sound of what you send must be of a good standard, we understand some countries may have limited access to the internet, we will take this into consideration throughout the process.